Monday, October 02, 2006
 
Monday Lite(r Than Ever): TV On The Radio
I had planned a proper post late tonight for most of you to enjoy Tuesday morning. Yet circumstances concerning my stupid satellite TV provider who shall remain nameless made me a) miss recording some new shows I wanted to watch on my digital recorder when the fucking signal went out and b) sit on hold for like a half hour just so they could tell me I should wait around and see if it magically fixes itself OR schedule a visit from their fix-it man, which was going to cost me somewhere around $100 just for the goddamn visit.

Hey, you know what? It magically fixed itself. Stupid technology. But at least I got to re-familiarize myself with the entire Pat Benatar catalogue of hits--muzak style!--while on hold.


We are strong. No one can tell us we're wrong. That will be $89.95

Proper nonsense tomorrow.



Pops

|

Powered by Blogger