Wednesday, July 14, 2004
 
Existential angst (or Fear and Trembling)
Estimated Days Until Blogger Burnout: 1 (it's hero time, people)


This is it. First let me say how completely I am impressed with myself for being able to post the above link in so fancy a fashion. I've come a long way in these... however many days it's been since I started this thing.

But the damage has been done. I will say with some grudging respect that it is worth it to look at the above linked blog. But only if you can take on more sardonic self-critical commentary than what you have been subjected to here. The very short "I look like a sexy bitch today" post is quite funny.

Of course now when I say "you", I don't mean anyone in particular. Before when I had zero comments and no eyeballs on this thing, I could write to the fictional, mute throng who were possibly flocking to read this thing. Now I have a number to put on my readership, which is somewhat limiting, to say the least. In fact, it's as limiting as you can get while still talking about positive whole numbers.

So the illusion has been destroyed and my blogger's soul is in crisis. If I drank and was a redneck, I'd be unshaven, in my boxers, half-way through a case of Schlitz typing this out one blurry finger at a time while tears made tracks across my stubbled cheeks.

But as it is, I'm an urbane suburbanite (suburbane? not a word, no) and I tend to take these things in relative stride.

So this probably won't be the last post ever.

But wouldn't it be dramatic if it were?


This post on the Narcissus Scale: 9.1


Pops

|

Powered by Blogger