Saturday, July 10, 2004
 
Step in the nth direction
Estimated Days Until Blog Burnout: 17

The above number was reached scientifically, the process behind which I am not at liberty to say. However, the numbers may change (up or down) defending on a complex set of variables, foremost among which is Personal Laziness.

The good news is that I have settled on a goal for my blog. I thought I should structure it as a "mission statement" but then it occured to me that I have no idea how to spell "occur" in the past tense. Is that even correct in the present tense? If you consider a word--any word--long enough it will soon lose all its meaning.

Anyway, the point of my blog is to not have anyone else read it. Ever.

The downside to this is, of course, if I succeed completely, there will be no one to verify my success. I suppose I will have to live with my sense of self-actualized accomplishment along with crushing, debilitating loneliness. But the latter, at least, I'm well used to by now.

Pops

|

Powered by Blogger