Tuesday, August 24, 2004
 
Mad Props to Me (Quickly)
I have hit the magic Fifty Posts Mark. The relevance of this is relative, naturally, as someone who uses this as an extension of their OCD and must post every day as I do it doesn't really mean that much. But it's a nice round number, so I acknowledge myself. Way to go, me.

Also, today is my actual anniversary. Wedding anniversary, I mean. Mrs. Pops and I have been a legally sanctioned heterosexual couple for a complete seven years now. We plan on celebrating by spending as little time as possible together tonight. Seriously, I have aikido class and she won't get home until after 5, so that puts us in the same room for about 45 minutes total today.

I'm a very lucky man.


Pops

Comments:
Congratulations on the 50 and on the anniversary. 7th anniversary....the paper anniversary? I never can remember. You didn't have to do the obligatory "something fancy" with the wife? Man, she does sound cool.
 
She was forced to drag my sorry ass around this past weekend and frankly, I think it was more than she could handle. So she was more than happy to get rid of me for an evening to help balance out her shakras.
 
Congrats, Pops.

:)
 
Thanks. I think not getting divorced for seven years is somethign to be proud of. Not many people are doing it these days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger