Sunday, September 26, 2004
 
Blogalicious
Usually I wait until late at night Sunday to vomit out yet another semi-solid ball of inanity, but this is Festival Weekend, atypical in the extreme and necessitating extreme measures. This will be short and virtually content-free.

First, I'd like to welcome the newest member of the roll-call of shame down there on the right side of your screen. My new BFF SJ's blog has made the list of Lives More Interesting Than My Own. It's not just quid pro quo either in return for this mess being linked on her site, oh no. Her's is actually worth reading.

Just be warned though, the title "Give Me The Booger" kind of sums up the tone. Definitely PG-13 with occasional forays into NC-17. No bodily function is excluded! Currently featuring oversized genitalia and projectile contraceptives. Good clean fun.

Also, and less interestingly, Dish Network is suckful in the extreme. Sure, I appreciate that it costs less than cable for more channels and that it strikes a blow at the monopoly of said cable companies, but that's no excuse for non-existent customer service or for issuing equipment that doesn't work and then having the audacity to try and charge me to fix it. They've got me downright bloodthirsty at the moment, which is actually hard to do.

OK, I'm back to vegetation as I prepare for tonight's Festival Cleanup session starting at 9 pm and ending at... I'm not sure. Rumors and horror stories abounds put it somewhere between midnight and 2 am if you go by years past, so there may be no post tomorrow at all.

Only for the sake of my children would I subject the world to such a horror.

Good luck. Be safe. We can weather this together.

God bless.


Pops

Comments:
I'd like to thank Pops for his inclusion of my potty mouth blog on this, the one I truly find more interesting.

Signed,
Member of the Mutual BFF Society
 
Pops,

I wish to extend thanks for including the Booger link as I went, read and laughed much. Also, hope the clean up of festival went well and that you were able to take a little recovery nap today if it was needed. I will try to tough out today without a new blog entry from you. :-)

Rory
 
SJ: Ya velcome.

Rory: Rory, meet SJ. SJ, Rory. Talk amongst yourselves.

And I survived. More later.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger