Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 
Addendum to the Post Below This One
My close personal friend SJ noted this in the comments to the last posting, but I thought it deserved a more public airing.

It turns out the Sinclair people aren't just motivated by blind partisanship. It's an older story than that: it's good old fashioned greed. Political favors in exchange for cash in the form of big fat government contracts. There's a word for that. Let me think... tip of my tongue...

Oh yeah. Kickbacks. And douche-baggery. And corruption.

But these kinds of things mean nothing to people with no shame.

Sorry to sound so strident, but I'm actually pissed off now.

Comments:
Honey, get a coupon (I know how you like to save da money) and go rent Fahrenheit 9/11 (now that you've reached a fever pitch and all). Just do it. You will NOT believe it.

douche-baggery. heh heh
 
And I apologize for calling you 'honey' because I despise it when people call me names like this that are not related to me. I was doing it in a Southern drawl type of way, but realized too late it came off as like one of those leathery women in the check out line who say, "Do you have any coupons, shuga?" Yech.
 
That's just the thing about that movie, I'm afraid I actually won't believe it. I'm also afraid it will be horrifyingly depressing, especially if Nov. 2 doesn't go the right... er, correct way.
 
If they're thwarting attempts to comment on my posts, there can only be one answer: firebomb.

Since you're physically closer to Baltimore where Sinclair is based, I delegate the task to you, MPH. Best of luck. Rest assured that after the police gun you down, you will be fondly remembered here. I may even do a tribute post, who knows.
 
Just make sure it's not done publically. You wouldn't want anyone to think you're retarded.
 
magically
basically
automatically

It's not that far off!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger