Saturday, December 18, 2004
 
Feedback Loop
Just to blow everyone's mind, I'm going to link you all to a Xanga thingy that links back to a post that I did, thus closing the first-ever Loop of Self-Reference and threatening the entire universe with collapse.

We may survive if we do what I always do when unanswerable questions are raised by science and/or metaphysics. Repeat after me: Jesus will save us.

It's the only thing that staved off nervous breakdown after I accidentally got my hands on some bad Heidegger.

Anyway, here's the link to devoted Bucketeer Alison. She deserves your patronage, even if it is Xanga, which is morally bankrupt and must be destroyed. Eventually. Today it's OK though.

She got me some traffic, so throwing her some back is the least I can do.


Pops


PS- For future reference, I don't have one of those fancy Creative Commons linky things, so I will just say it straight. You can reproduce my stuff, though I'd like to get credit and you can't sell it (I'll hold until you stop laughing... OK). Alison did all these things which makes her a superior human being. If you do steal my stuff and/or make some kind of money off of it (print it out and then roll it into joints? I don't know), I will hunt you down and kill you. You have been warned.

Comments:
It's a basic assumption most people make when they read my blog. "No one by themselves could suck this badly."

Sadly though, it's true.

Unless you count the dozen or so Guatemalans who live in my attic chained the word-processors. But they're foreign, so they don't actually count as human beings.
 
"..if you do still my stuff..."

And to think that Communications degree has taught me that the word STEAL is not spelled 'still.' Okay, so that's about all it has done for me, so I'll shut up now.
 
I would like to steal all the credit from both you and Alison. If you hadn't found my site, and if I weren't friends with Alison, this relationship would have never happened.
 
Even if I knew how to "still" it, I sure as hell wouldn't. It sounds sick.
 
SJ: I fixed it, so officially from now on I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Di: "Relationship" might be a little strong. I prefer to think of it as a parasite/host type of arrangement where I eat up Alison's bandwidth with more of my junk.

Sunny: "To still" it is to ferment it in a bucket (hmm...) and until you get drinkable alcohol out of it. But now I'll refer you to my comment to SJ above and claim I have no idea what you're talking about.

God help any of you if any typos slip through on your own blogs, by the way. It is on.
 
You're very welcome.

This is, by the way, the second time you have publicly thanked me for promoting your blog. If only more people showed gratitude the way you did.
 
The main reason for the public thanking is that Xanga has all kinds of arcane, byzantine requirements you have to navigate just to put some damn comment at the bottom. I gave it the old college try, but in the end I figured it was easier to devote an entire post to it in the end.

If I see this Xanga person on the street I swear to God I'm going to punch him/her in the face.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger