Saturday, December 18, 2004
 
Good News/Bad News
Good news: I didn't realize my wife was taking all three kids to some kind of play-date thing all the way out in OC today. I am alone, alone, blessedly alone.

Bad news: I'm using my free time blogging and reading blogs. I think this is rock-bottom. Is there a 12-step program from Boringness?

I still have time to salvage it, though. I'm going to hit the Del Taco and hit it hard at lunch time. Then... um... strip club, all day bender, a balloon full of heroin. If I do it right, I should wake up naked and bruised in Tijuana on Tuesday.

Wish me luck.

Pops

Comments:
Guess what? I have even WORSE news. I'm quasi-alone too, (T2 is sleeping and UH and T1 are out 'fixing a tire' which better mean 'buying me a whole mess o'useless but pretty crap'), so instead of posting on my OWN blog, I'm making the rounds on the comments section of others. A troll thumpin' there, a totally bizarre and silly piece of fluff here, a thoughtful and grounded post in my imagination ... You lucky bastards.
 
I can send a bunch of drunk college girls your way if you really get bored.
 
HFB: Oh no, you're family's all out buying you stuff because they love you. Poor you.

MPH: My dealer got locked up again, so it was just me and a 44 oz. (MACHO! size) Mr. Pibb. I can't even get Dr. Pepper, I get Mr. Pibb. What a bust.

Brian: I have so longed to hear those words. Where oh where were you when I was in high school?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger