Thursday, January 13, 2005
 
Bound
Some nights I just can't sleep. Sure, usually it's the hairshirt and all the other complicated array of self-torture devices I sleep attached to in order to keep me safe from my own impure thoughts, but those are absolutely necessary. My subconscious is a filthy, filthy place where every depraved sexual fantasy and fetish lurks, safe from the active iron resolve of my waking mind where I can supplement my own will power with the help of Jesus and lithium. The bad thoughts wait there, ready to strike just as soon as my guard slips. And that's why I lock myself into the erection-proof solid-steel thong every night. Just in case you were wondering.

The reason for my sleeplessness recently, though, goes beyond the sweet discomfort of physical restriction. Instead I am wide-eyed and panicked during the sleeping hours by people. They're everywhere. And they all have individual little minds, making their own individual little decisions, all without the benefit of my indefatigable vigilance for the causes of decency and right-thinking.

But I am not without hope. Actions have been taken recently that buoy the spirit, that elevate soceity as a whole with the cleansing flood water--a tsunami if you will--of spiritual purity. All thanks to our Beloved Leader, too.

The first thing is minor, but so obvious. Greasy-haired hatchet-faced "rap" act Kid Rock has been dropped from the bill at one of the inaugural balls. I know, you're probably thinking "Is it because he has no discernable talent?" You would think so, but no. Actually it's because he once put out a song with the following lyrics. It shames me to reprint them as they are not suitable for decent people to read:

Pimp of the Nation, I could be it
As a matter of a fact, I foresee it
But only pimpin' hoes with the big tush
While you be left pimpin' Barbara Bush
What's up granny
First name Annie
Dried up cunt and a saggin' fanny
The highlight of your sex adventures
You wanna suck this, take out your dentures*

Yes, wearing furs as a grown man along with that stupid hat and ridiculous mullet should be enough to disqualify him from... well, any human endeavor, but these lyrics are the last straw. Leave the Bush inauguration entertainment to the big-time celebrity guests such as... um... well, I can't actually think of one right now. Minus Kid Rock, though, I think we as a nation have dodged a bullet.

I actually have a second reason for encouragement. It turns out that nothing will be allowed to interfere with the Bush administration's plan for total national conformity. Not even national security. I nearly wept for joy, then, when I read today that more gay military linguists have been fired exclusively for their sexual preference than had been previously reported. Three times as many! Oh wonder of wonders! And they were all Arabic or Farsi speakers! What resolve. What courage by our military. Think of it: when the next 9/11-type attack come in we won't have any Arabic-speaking homos on the earphones being distracted by thoughts of hot, hot sodomy. Everyone knows the military is only for butch tough-guys who speak American and only like to have anal sex with women.

I know I'm not the only one relieved by all this happy news. Think of all the laughter in foreign capitals around the world. Actually you know what, don't. They're foreigners, after all.

These evils put to bed, I know I will sleep well tonight. And when I do--if my will-power holds up--it will most certainly not be in the company of a shemale prostitute. Last time was the last time. I can do it, I know I can.


This post on the Narcissus Scale: 5.3


Pops


*=many thanks to the good people at Virtual Pus for saving me the trouble of looking up the lyrics myself.

And PS- I couldn't figure out a way to work this story in, but you should check it out anyway.

Comments:
I'm not falling for any more of your fake posts, like you can't sleep or your wife is divorcing you. I know you CAN sleep because your wife sleeps with others, I know, I know.

I am just amazed that Kid Rock was even on the bill for a Bush Ball. Did some braintrust think he was Republican? (I guess he might be.) But those lyrics are hilarious, poor Barbara Bush and her saggin' fanny and dried up...oh, I can't even type that word.
 
Drat! They're on to me...

During the campaign, the only non-country folks out for Bush were Kid Rock and Ted Nugent. Apparently you have to be from Michigan and sans talent to be a rock-n-roll Bush supporter.

But Eminem put out that "Mosh" song which was really good, so Michigan isn't entirely dead to me.
 
I can't believe you're still wearing that thong. Haven't you been fixed? Puts a new spin on "erectile dysfunction," though, eh?
BTW, Alice Cooper is a Republican -- played golf with Repub presidents, although maybe not in full makeup and boa. Shows the Right can get way down with its bad self.
 
I guess everything they say about European royalty being inbred is true. Why else would Prince Harry even remotely consider wearing a Nazi uniform a modest choice for a fancy dress ball? And only after a public outcry does he realize the "seriousness" of his mistake. Yeah, he looked real torn up about it when he was downing his drinks and smoking up a storm.

I think I'm more bitter about the fact that he is allowed to imbibe in drunkness earlier than I was, but this will provide my aggression a proper outlet.
 
I don't think playing golf with a 90-year-old never-was like Alice Cooper qualifies as "getting way down". In fact, I would argue that it is nearly the exact opposite of "getting way down".

Jess: You're bitter about THAT? What about the multi-billion dollar fortune he's in line for a fat slice of just because he was BORN?
 
Pops--I came to terms with the idea of divine privelege a long time ago. I realize that when you're ordained by God to be a royal that money plays second fiddle to your larger religious duties.

Oh wait, their members of Church of England. Nevermind, money does come first. Money and abusing all seven of the deadly sins they don't believe in simultaneously.
 
I don't know if I'm more astonished that Kid Rock was first asked to perform, or that the invite was rescinded. When you say "Republican," his face is not the first one to pop up, I admit. But then again, neither does Alice Cooper's or Johnny Ramone's, both staunch Republicans. So I guess no one in the GOP was paying careful enough attention to his lyrics, eh? Not surprising. Not ones for details, those republicans. Oh, like the fact there are no WMDs and other minor stuff like that.
 
Wow, I'm surprised that you couldn't find a way to work that last link in there, because you sure seemed to include everything else. Hmmm...I think I will go back and read it again. Just so I'm sure that I uderstood everything. Or not. It depends.
 
Jess: Mmmm, deadly sins.

Steph: Just goes to show what years and years of prolonged heavy drug use can do to a person. In a more merciful world, they would have simply OD'd and died.

MPH: This is all but a pale echo of a reflection... that is somehow still better than your blog.
 
Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Since I have LIVED history, let me simplify this for your understanding: Alice Cooper had five gold albums (big black vinyl disks) and one platinum in the seventies, and was one of the worlds' biggest concert attractions for five years, longer than The Beatles (not better, just longer). Alice Cooper opened the door for today's young stars like Marilyn Manson. In fact, Alice Cooper playing golf with Jerry Ford was more shocking in its day than Marilyn Manson's playing handball with Karl Rove. So he was a turd, a Republican, and not very talented. But you can't say he is a "never-was." And there you go again with the age discrimination. Cooper wasn't always 90.
 
K: What, "Khatoun" now? Man, you're a tough chick to keep track of.

As for the post, what else do you want? It's got Jesus, it's got tsunami, it's got white rappers, it's got unspeakable language... it's even got shemales. Yikes, sorry, forgot, you're still young. Make that last one "gender reassignment candidates".

Larry: Let me put it this way, if I may: how come nobody born after 1972 can name one single Alice Cooper song? I can sure as hell name a Beatles song (or 50) or the Stones, or Zep or the Commodores or Earth Wind & Fire. Shit, I can name half a dozen goddamn Bee Gees songs and I HATE the Bee Gees. Thirty years on, what's the distance between "flash in the pan" and "never-was"? Inches rather than miles, I'd say.

And no, opening the door for Marilyn Manson doesn't count as a legacy. That's more like a felony. No credit for breeding OTHER talentless gits.
 
Well, OK, if you want to nitpick over semantics.
 
Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. Love the title, "this post" Come by my site some time. It's got exercise for erectiile dysfunction related stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Powered by Blogger