Friday, May 06, 2005
 
Friday Post! Friday Post!
Responding to the clamor of my readers, I present to you this unexpected Friday post.

Is it love or OCD? The world may never know.

It's 11:38 pm PDT, so it's actually Saturday where most of you live, but let's be honest, most of you live in middle-of-nowhere shit-hole towns, the comparison to which gives California the sparkling luster it enjoys. It's that or the lemon scented Pledge we use. We use a lot of lemon scented Pledge.

It will make many of you smile to know that I am in pain. On one day I managed to experience both torrential rainfall and a gnarly head-to-foot sunburn. No you may not touch it.

I suppose I should provide some content, so here goes.

Thanks to Sitemeter, I learned today that the Bucket is the #3 search result on Google Philippines for the string prayer for small boobs.

And with that I bid you adieu. I am off to seek fitful sleep, driven near madness from otherwise lovely cotton sheets rubbing against my sun-damaged skin. Of course I could go back to sleeping in a bathtub full of Vaseline, but ever since I forgot to lock the door that one time, the kids just won't stop with the questions.



This post on the Narcissus Scale: 8.6


Pops


PS: Just because I can time-stamp this whenever I want to doesn't mean I will or did. Cynics.

|

Powered by Blogger