Tuesday, May 03, 2005
 
The Times They Aren't A-Changin'
The creeping infestation that has inhabited the body of my school-age kid has replicated and lodged itself in the throats of his two younger brothers. This means no time or energy for complicated and fascinating blog-post today.

So the quick and dirty:

Bush faces Republican resistance on Social Security

US Military misses recruiting goals

Bush working to save Bolton nomination as UN Ambassador

Sentencing begins of Abu Ghraib guard

Two F-18s missing in Iraq

All together that leads to disastrous job-approval ratings for our illustrious leader.

What's a formerly omnipotent mandate-wielder to do?

Has everyone seen the TV commercial for the new Star Wars movie?

EMPEROR: Lord Vader.

JAMES EARL JONES: Yessss, masssterrr.

EMPEROR: Riiiiise...

Cheney says al Qaeda still "very active"

Woo! Gives ya chills, don't it? It's October '04 all over again. The only thing I'm curious about is how long it takes them to get Cheney re-started after he's been sitting in storage so long.

Except maybe someone should tell them that the election in two days is actually in the UK and he has nothing to fear from evil, evil Democrats.

Still.

Originally I was going to post something about UK bloggers ahead of their own election but I put a gun in my mouth half way through the first page of the first UK election blog I read. I'm keeping it there just in case I accidentally happen on another one. Luckily I'm quite skilled at one-handed typing.

Told you it would be short.

If you'll excuse me, I have a line of DayQuil shots to power through. You know, just in case.


This post on the Narcissus Scale: 3.7


Pops

|

Powered by Blogger