Wednesday, November 23, 2005
 
Limber
Seeing as it's the day before Thanksgiving, I don't have a lot of time to post. I'm busy doing my regular annual Thanksgiving gluttony-prep exercises, getting the ole gut n' gullet in shape for the tastiest of the Seven Deadly Sins.

The only way to prepare for eating is to eat. A lot. I figure if I stretch my stomach to the absolute limit of its capacity today, I'll be more than ready tomorrow. You know, after the purging and the series of enemas. I like to go into Thursday completely gastronomically clean. By the time I'm done today, you could eat fudge ripple ice cream out of my colon. Not sure why you'd want to, I'm just saying you could. Not "could" like in "I give you permission" but "could" like in "it is possible".

OK, this isn't going as smoothly as I'd hoped. You people are distracting me. I've got half a 12-pound ham sitting next to me on my desk. It's not going to eat itself. Traning waits for no man.

If anyone is interested, I have a list of effective herbal emetics. Make me proud tomorrow, Bucketeers.



This post on the Narcissus Scale: 5.0


Pops

|

Powered by Blogger