Monday, April 24, 2006
 
Monday Lite: Still Cheaper By The Gallon Than Cow's Milk
Headline: Little will in US to hike gasoline taxes

It's funny, I can't for the life of me think of why that might be.

gasprice42406

Coming your way soon: the $100 tank of gas!

I'm going to the East Coast this weekend. I bought my plane ticket several months ago for $230, round trip. Several family members are making the same trip, but elected not to take my advice and buy plane tickets when I did, deciding to drive instead in order to "save money." Despite our close familial bond, I now laugh at them and publicly offer my scorn.

Unless my plane crashes, in which case they win. And boy, won't I be embarrassed.


This post on the Narcissus Scale: $66.47 (which is how much I spent to fill up my minivan on Sunday)


Pops

|

Powered by Blogger