Thursday, July 13, 2006
 
I Declare This Space Held
OK, so I wasn't going to post anything, but I have about 5 minutes free, so here I am. I feel bad because I'm not going to be able to post tomorrow either and I know how fickle you people can be. I miss too many days and you're off being bored by somebody else's non-funny blog on a daily basis.

I wanted to just post a picture. I tried "old stripper" in Google to find something in line with my Pants Off Dance Off post, but the results were... disturbing. Mostly to do with refinishing cabinets.

Then I tried "monkey jesus" just to see what I would get. Too scary.

So I've settled on the following.

While I am away tomorrow, I leave you all in the capable hands of Delroy Lindo.


Things were going so well for Delroy. Get Shorty, Cider House Blues, Ransom, Crooklyn, Malcolm X... the he was in The Core and it all went to shit.

The comeback starts here. He deserves it. The man can wear the hell out of a suit.

Hey, is that Jeffrey Tambor in the background? Let him be your guide on the Comeback Trail, D. Arrested Development was the bomb, yo.

Go get 'em, Delroy.



Pops

|

Powered by Blogger