Monday, September 25, 2006
 
Monday Lite: It's The Pictures That Got Small
Went kind of long Sunday night. Going very short today.

I'm going to post links to this video of Bill Clinton being interviewed on Fox News. For some reason I can only find it in parts, so there are two halves.

Bloggers on the left say it's Clinton "smacking down" partisan Fox News. Bloggers on the right say it's Clinton "wild-eyed, incoherent and crazed." Gosh, one of them has to be right, don't they?

Some of us just like to watch people yell at each other. It's what kept Will & Grace on TV all those years, isn't it? Well, that and the Gay Mafia that runs Hollywood trying to mainstream their homosexual agenda. But it's the yelling that draws us in.

Anyways, enjoy.

Part 1


Part 2



UPDATED: Well, that was fast. Bastards at Fox made YouTube pull the video down. I'm leaving them up though because I like the stills, especially the second one. You can find the actual video over at super-proprietary Fox's website here. Don't be distracted by the clip that says "What lowers a woman's sex drive?" The stories are UNRELATED and the answer is definitely NOT "Constiutional expiration of term in office."

Ah, who am I kidding, I'm clicking that one too.

UPDATE #2

For something so goddamn popular, it sure is hard to find a copy of it that fucking runs. Thanks to Bucketeer the lovely and talented Vikkitikkitavi for this working YouTube link. I enjoy how Chris Wallace bases his question on the material in a single book just as Bill Clinton defends himself with Richard Clark's. Duelling literature! Good luck with it. I wash my hands of it.




Pops

|

Powered by Blogger