Tuesday, November 07, 2006
 
Let Me Get Some Action From The Back Section
Hey, have any of you ever had flu-inspired abdominal cramping so poweful that you are positive you can feel the inner walls of your intestines actually touching? Yeah, that was me this morning. Pops sick. I have had so much fluid violently leaving my body over the last 12 hours or so, I expect I'll be totally cleaned out soon. Even when there's nothing left (no appetite, see) my body still insists on trying to purge itself. Who knows what will emerge? I half expect to find some old missing car keys and maybe even Lord Lucan. Keep watching your CNN news ticker.

I plan to spend the rest of the day futilely trying to re-hydrate.

In lieu of content, I invite you all to enjoy the following election-day unrelated piece of Americana:



Also:

I figured Dianne Feinstein was fine in her re-election bid, so I wrote in Pennsylvania anti-Santorum candidate Bob Casey. I know it seems wasteful, but it was cast on a Diebold machine, so it will all register Republican votes anyway.



This post on the... the... oh God... BLEEEARRRRGH!

|

Powered by Blogger